I’m personally involved in the healing art for many years. I discovered my passion and spiritual gifts after going through Reiki sessions which have helped me in battling with stress, pain and anxiety. Therefore, I have decided to write- this article on Reiki and CBD. I will tell you why you should try Reiki with CBD so let’s begin with understanding Reiki.
All About Reiki
The word Reiki is derived from the Japanese word known as “Rei” which means universal and “Ki” (life energy). In simple words, Reiki is energy healing. According to a study, energy flows in the body where there are emotional pain and physical injury. You will be shocked to know that Reiki is practiced from thousands of years and its main aim is to heal the human body in an all-natural way.
Reiki is practiced by sitting peacefully but it can be practiced anytime anywhere. In Reiki, you sit or lie down with soft music in background (optional). A practitioner places his hand over different body parts such as limbs, head, torso. If you are suffering from any particular injury as burn and motor accident wound then the hand is placed over the wound to transfer the energy. While practicing Reiki you will feel that your hand are becoming warm. It is the heat and energy which is transferred to the wounds.
- Extracting harmful energies
Reiki helps in clearing energy blockage and it initiates the deep healing process. It is also practiced with the help of different instruments like gongs, crystal quartz bowls, chimes and many more.
Reiki With CBD (Cannabinoid)
CBD is one of the 85 cannabinoids which is found in the hemp plant. It is obtained from the whole hemp plant extract and CBD has no strain of THC which makes it useful for different medical conditions. An advanced and specialized extraction process is done to obtain a pure form of CBD. The best thing about CBD is that it’s rich in omega-3, amino acids, chlorophyll, vitamins, and terpenes.
When you use CBD with Reiki it elevates and energizes your body. CBD regulates the chemical reactions which cause pain, inflammation, and anxiety. CBD boosts the meditation and allows you to practice Reiki more deeply.
Why You Should Practice Reiki?
- Fights with anxiety, pain & fatigue- Reiki helps you to fight with pain, anxiety, and fatigue. In 2015 different people suffering from medical conditions went under the Reiki and proper medical care. It was seen there was a decrease in the level of pain and anxiety.
- Treats depression- Reiki sessions are very helpful in fighting with depression and stress. It reduces the symptoms of depression such as mood swings, anger issues, physical pain.
- Enhances overall well being- In 2016 small study was done which stated that using CBD with Reiki enhances your quality of life. It also improves your sleep quality and sleep patterns. In many cases, Reiki boosts self-confidence and calms your inner soul.
- Boosts Mood- Reiki helps in boosting your mood by reducing the symptoms of anxiety and depressions.
- No Side-Effects- Practising Reiki with CBD has no side-effects.
Below, I have mentioned some testimonials of different people who are into Reiki.
“It’s been an unbelievable journey. I am very happy about myself as I have come into better and stronger me….it’s astonishing to be here. I was suffering from pain, anxiety, and depression at every phase of my life. Doing the reiki courses and the shamanic healing was key. I am reminded every day how far I have come”.
“I really feel happy and free. I can’t stop smiling! It’s pleasant to feel like my ‘old’ but new again. I recommend Reiki session for maintaining overall well-being”.
My Final Thoughts
Reiki and CBD have the potential to maintain your overall well being. Many types of research of Reki and CBD have shown the positive result in treating different medical conditions such as anxiety, stress, depression, and insomnia.
I hope you all like this article on “Top 5 Reasons To Try Reiki With CBD”. If you have any question or suggestion related to this article then feel free to mention them in the comment section. Thank you for reading this article.